Thursday, June 17, 2010

Denny's


It won't take you guys long, but you'll find out that I have a terrible sweet tooth. When I eat clean I don't usually indulge in my sweet cravings, but about two nights ago I NEEDED something SWEET. I was hoping to swing by the San Diego County Fair since its in town but it was getting pretty late (and I also found out they close at 10 on weeknights). I was looking for something cheap that would satisfy my sweet tooth. We ended up going to Denny's for their Pancake Puppy Sundae. Mmm. It comes with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and three fried pancake balls drizzled with fudge. All for the small price of $2! You can't really beat the price, so if you have a late night sweet tooth craving like me just swing by the closest Denny's.

Denny's
6908 Miramar Rd (at Carroll Rd)
San Diego, CA 92121
(858) 578-6987

No comments:

Post a Comment